Alzheimer & Dementia Resources
- Visit our Alzheimer & Dementia resources page to learn about the disease and how to cope: http://www.icarehomehealth.ca/resources/alzheimers-dementias-in-seniors/
- Join a support group at your local Alzheimer Society to find out about additional support and resources: http://www.alzheimer.ca/en
- Recommended Reading: a. Jan’s Story: Love Lost to the Long Goodbye of Alzheimer’s Paperback – Jun 15 2010 by Barry Petersen (Author) b. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living with Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias: 101 Stories of Caregiving, Coping, and Compassion Paperback – Apr 22 2014 by Amy Newmark (Author)
- Download the Alzheimer disease fact sheet: http://www.icarehomehealth.ca/resources/the-progression-of-alzheimers-disease-and-other-dementias/
iCare Home Health does accept Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Health Identification Cards. To learn more about qualifying for services, please contact an iCare Home Health representative.
- We understand what you are going through, and we want you to know that you are not alone.
- We help connect you to valuable resources and answer many of the questions you have.
- We help you want to know how others respond to their diagnosis.
- We help you live your lifestyle.
- We help you plan for your future.
- We help you progress as the disease progresses.
We do this by building trust, taking the lead and sharing our hearts daily. And making a difference. So, take your time and learn at your own pace and come back as often as you need because YOU are not alone.