Toronto Senior Care
At iCare Home Health, we recognize that making decisions related to elderly home care assistance may not be easy. Whether you’re looking for home care for yourself, a parent, spouse, or family member, you’ll want to ensure you’re making a thoughtful decision.
If you’ve already decided that home health care services are your preferred choice, you are not alone. Many older adults prefer to age in place. With a little help from senior care, this allows them to continue living at home as they age. Many feel a sense of comfort surrounded by their own belongings in a familiar environment. Remaining at home also offers a sense of independence.
However, to live at home safely and with health in mind, in-home personal support is often needed. This is where iCare Home Health Toronto can help.
How do Local Home Care Experts Help Seniors in Toronto?
The team of caring professionals at iCare Home Health offers home health care services for seniors in Toronto and the GTA. We can help your loved one remain living at home without losing personal independence. Whether they need care after a hospital stay, support with dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease, or are just continuing to enjoy life, our caregivers can help.
From nursing care to elderly companions, recreation therapy, and foot care, we offer a range of Toronto senior care services. With so many options out there, we know how hard it can be to narrow down your choices. We can help you do this with an individualized care plan. Since no two clients are alike, we offer a free assessment of your needs and preferences. Our team is passionate about the care they provide and ensuring that a program for senior home health care fits you and your family.
What are Your Options for Senior Home Care Services in Toronto?
At iCare Home Health in Toronto, we offer a range of quality services to meet the needs and desires of our clients and their families. This includes:
- Nursing care: Does your loved one need support after a hospital stay? Our compassionate caregivers can assist with in-home care. They can also support with foot care, wound management, and IV therapy.
- Personal care: Is mobility or another issue affecting your loved one’s daily care? Our caregivers can assist with in-home care in Toronto. This area of care includes bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, and more.
- Companion care: Healthy interactions and activities are essential for good health. Taking part in enjoyable and social activities can contribute to emotional, mental, and physical well-being. The best home care agencies understand this. Our Friend at Home program matches clients and caregivers based on mutual interests, so they both enjoy their favourite activities together.
- Foot care: Foot problems are common among seniors who cannot look after their own feet. For individuals with diabetes, proper foot care is even more important. Through our senior home care services in Toronto, your loved one can receive preventative foot care and treatment.
- Support for Alzheimer’s and dementia: Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia on your own can be overwhelming at times. If you’re looking for support, our team can assist with elderly care in Toronto. Our care plans can include a combination of services, including monitoring for safety, meal preparation, mental and physical stimulation, and more.
- Daily living assistance: From transportation to and from appointments, help with light housework, medication reminders, and more — our caregivers can assist. Our team in Toronto will work with you to create a custom care plan that addresses your family’s needs.
Contact iCare Home Health Toronto for a Free Assessment
Remember, you are not alone when it comes to searching for a health care agency in Toronto.
We understand the desire for many seniors to remain living at home. Whether you are looking for home care for yourself, a parent, spouse, or family member, we invite you to contact us at iCare Home Health. Through our team of caregivers and range of services, we can help you or a loved one to remain living at home safely and with independence.
Contact us to learn more about home care assistance in Toronto and the GTA — and receive a free assessment.