PwC Epic Tour Halton
For the second year in a row, iCare Home Health is proud to support PWC Epic Tour Halton.
Since 2013, PwC Epic Tour has donated and/or helped raise a total of more than $600,000 in support of our local hospitals, For 2017, PwC Epic Tour is proud to support official charity Partners: Georgetown Hospital Foundation and Milton District Foundation.
PwC Epic Tour corporate partners have also used it as a platform to raise funds for causes like the United Way and the William Osler Health Centre.
iCare Home Health is a proud Supplier of the PwC Epic Tour Halton 2017 ride. Both organizations support the same hospital foundations in Halton while exercising our passion for cycling and healthy lifestyles.
Make a Difference:
At iCare Home Health, one of our core values is to “Make a Difference” in everything we do. We care about our clients, and we’re aware that their families need to be supported to live healthy lifestyles. One of the ways of supporting our clients is to support the hospitals in our service area. We do this through direct donation and/ or supporting fundraising events that in turn, support our hospitals. We believe that together we can make a positive difference in our communities and the lives of others.
Join iCare Home Health
Register and join us at PwC Epic Tour, each participant can choose a suitable route that delivers the ultimate cycling experience. So regardless of your fitness level, whether you‘re young or old, or novice or experienced –There is a route that will allow you to set a challenge that‘s right for you.
Ride energized. Ride inspired. Take the Epic challenge in 2017!
- When: Sunday September 10, 2017
- Where: Kelso Quarry Park
- Address: 5437 Steeles Avenue (between Tremaine and Bell School Line), Milton, Ontario
- From Highway 401, take Highway 25 (also known as Martin Street) south to Steeles Avenue. Turn right (west) on Steeles and proceed past Tremaine up onto the escarpment. Turn right into Kelso Quarry Park shortly after reaching the summit. The entrance on Steeles is exactly one KM west of Tremaine.
Our home healthcare agency can help you find more time to look after your personal goals while you can be rest assured that your elderly or loved one is being looked after by the right companions, personal support workers and/ or nurses. Looking to hire a Home healthcare agency in Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington and Toronto west area? Call us, we are happy to explore how we can work together to develop an individualized Care Plan for you or your family member.
Stay connected on social media:
- Follow us on Twitter: @iCare_Health
- Like Us on Facebook: com/iCareHomeHealthServices
- Follow Our Company Page on LinkedIn:com/company/icare-home-health-services-inc
- Join our Group on LinkedIn: com/group/icare-home-health-services-inc